In your area
Welcome to Bloodwise in the North!
On this page you can find out more about us – whether you’re interested in fundraising, volunteering, or want to find out about our research.
Our events are fun and rewarding, and we’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to give a bit of their time – taking part, volunteering, or even organising their own events to help beat blood cancer. If that sounds like you, get in touch!
Impact Day 2018
Join us for a journey along the cutting edge of blood cancer research in Leeds on Saturday 29 September 2018. Sign up for your free place at Impact Day.
Gary Barlow and Tim Firth's Calendar Girls musical to tour UK
The award-winning Calendar Girls musical, which is supporting Bloodwise, tells the famous story of the Calendar Girls and is touring the UK in 2018 and 2019. Tickets for the musical, which is supporting Bloodwise and coming to the North, are on sale now.
We are looking for volunteers to help us by joining our bucket collections at each show. Just a small amount of your time will make a huge difference to people affected by blood cancer.
Contact Bloodwise in the NorthContact us
Events in North
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch
- Skipton Fundraising Group
- South Cheshire Branch
- South Lakes Fundraising Group
- South Tyneside Fundraising Group
- Stockport Fundraising Group
- Wakefield Fundraising Group
- Wensleydale Fundraising Group
- West Cumbria Fundraising Group
- Wigan Fundraising Group
- Wirral & Merseyside Branch
- York Fundraising Group