In your area
Welcome to Bloodwise in the North!
Feel inspired and want to get involved with Bloodwise in the North? Do you want to be part of a fun, passionate and innovative team ready and raring to help fund the vital research to beat blood cancer sooner? Get creative with friends, family or colleagues and form your very own volunteer Bloodwise Community Group!
Starting a local Community Group is a really great way to raise vital funds to support blood cancer research and those affected by blood cancer whilst also meeting new people and having lots of fun!
Starting a group doesn’t have to mean lots of people or lots of hours, every single person and every penny raised can make a huge difference in bringing us closer to help beat blood cancer. From putting out collection tins in local shops, holding bucket collections in supermarkets or hosting your own fundraising events, our friendly Regional Relationships Team will help and guide you every step of the way!
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 0808 169 5155.
Contact Bloodwise in the NorthContact us
Events in North
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch
- Skipton Fundraising Group
- South Cheshire Branch
- South Lakes Fundraising Group
- South Tyneside Fundraising Group
- Stockport Fundraising Group
- Wakefield Fundraising Group
- Wensleydale Fundraising Group
- West Cumbria Fundraising Group
- Wigan Fundraising Group
- Wirral & Merseyside Branch
- York Fundraising Group