In your area
South Cheshire Branch
Welcome to the South Cheshire Branch page. We were formed in 1976 and we've been raising money to beat blood cancer ever since.
We hold lots of events in our local area, and we're always looking for new people to join our group, whether you'd like to get involved on a regular basis or just help out whenever you can. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch!
Latest news from the Branch
Fundraising collection at Aldi, Nantwich on 17 and 18 March
We raised a fantastic £541.28 to beat blood cancer. Thank you to all the staff & customers at Aldi Nantwich!
Fundraising quiz at The Vine Inn, Nantwich on 17 April
We raised a brilliant £149.25. Thanks to all the staff and everyone involved with this event
Fundraising collection at Tesco Extra in Crewe on 27 April
Well done to everyone involved, we raised an amazing £296.60 to beat blood cancer. Thank you to Tesco staff and Tesco customers – you were great!
Upcoming fundraising collections
Nantwich Town Centre on Saturday 16th June at 10am to 12 noon and 12 noon to 2pm
Asda, Crewe on Saturday 23rd June from 9am to 7pm
If you can help with a collection, we'd love to hear from you – please contact Liz.
Coffee morning on Saturday 14th July
- Nantwich Parish Rooms from 9am to 12 noon
- Entrance is £1 including coffee or tea and biscuits with free refills
- There will be a cake stall and a £1 stall
- All welcome to help us beat blood cancer
Liz BoffeyContact for South Cheshire Branch
Events in North
Walk or trek York Balloon Walk
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch