In your area
Beating blood cancer in your back yard: find out how you can support us in your area.
Wakefield Fundraising Group
Welcome to the Wakefield & District Fundraising Group page.
We were formed in 1977 and are happy to accept any local donations to continue to help beat blood cancer.
Janet KerrContact for Wakefield Fundraising Group
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
Yorkshire is home to the Haematological Malignancy Research Network, which is providing us a detailed picture on the epidemiology of blood cancers. Our childhood leukaemia biobank is based in Stockport – supporting a bedrock of research across the globe. We also have two Trials Acceleration Programme centres in Leeds and Manchester.
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch