In your area
Beating blood cancer in your back yard: find out how you can support us in your area.
Wigan Fundraising Group
Welcome to the Wigan Fundraising Group page. We were formed in 1990 and we've been raising money to beat blood cancer ever since. We are happy to accept local donations.
Sheila AckersContact for Wigan Fundraising Group
Events in North
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
Yorkshire is home to the Haematological Malignancy Research Network, which is providing us a detailed picture on the epidemiology of blood cancers. Our childhood leukaemia biobank is based in Stockport – supporting a bedrock of research across the globe. We also have two Trials Acceleration Programme centres in Leeds and Manchester.
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch