In your area
York Fundraising Group
Welcome to the York Fundraising Group page.
We hold lots of events in our local area, and we're always looking for new people to join our group, whether you'd like to get involved on a regular basis or just help out whenever you can. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch!
1st Tadcaster Scout Group Sponsored Walk
We’d like to say a huge thank you to the 1st Tadcaster Scout group for organising a sponsored walk from Bowness-on-Windermere to Tadcaster which took place on 29th June to 1st July 2018. Their walk was raising money for Bloodwise and the group hopes it will raise £5,000.
The walk was held in memory of Andrew Oliver, who had been through scouting in Tadcaster and had become Assistant Scout Leader with the group. He sadly passed away from leukaemia in 1985 at the age of 20.
This year's walk was inspired by one held 26 years ago, in 1992, in Andrew’s memory to raise money for Bloodwise (which was then Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research) and to build the group’s current scout hut.
Sue NatkusContact for York Fundraising Group
Events in North
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch
- Skipton Fundraising Group
- South Cheshire Branch
- South Lakes Fundraising Group
- South Tyneside Fundraising Group
- Stockport Fundraising Group
- Wakefield Fundraising Group
- Wensleydale Fundraising Group
- West Cumbria Fundraising Group
- Wigan Fundraising Group
- Wirral & Merseyside Branch
- York Fundraising Group