In your area
York Fundraising Group
Welcome to the York Fundraising Group page.
We hold lots of events in our local area, and we're always looking for new people to join our group, whether you'd like to get involved on a regular basis or just help out whenever you can. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch!
1st Tadcaster Scout Group Sponsored Walk
1st Tadcaster Scout Group will be walking Bowness on Lake Windermere to Tadcaster from 29 June to 1 July 2018, inspired by the Scout Group’s original walk 26 years ago. The Group will be walking in support of Bloodwise and to find out more please visit the Scout Groups website.
If anyone would like to join them on Saturday 30th June to walk beckermonds to Kettlewell, please contact Sue Natkus from York Fundraising Group at 07786565017 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to join the scouts, please download a sponsorship form.
Sue NatkusContact for York Fundraising Group
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Fundraising Group
- Isle of Man Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch