Hear more from us

Sign up to hear more from us and claim Gift Aid on any future gifts you give to us.

Your details

Gift Aid Declaration

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.

I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

I want to treat all donations I have made for the four years prior to this year, and all donations I make from today's date until I notify you otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.

I confirm that I have paid enough income/capital gains tax to cover all of my donations to charities and CASCs that will be reclaimed over the tax year. I understand that Council tax and VAT do not count as tax paid and that the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 I have given.

Change of details

Please tell us if you'd like to:

  • Cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

If you don't know whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief please refer to the HM Revenue & Customs website.