- Blood cancer
- Childhood leukaemia
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL)
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML)
- Acute promyelocytic leukaemia (APL)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML)
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia (CMML)
- Hairy cell leukaemia (HCL)
- Large granular lymphocytic leukaemia (LGLL)
- Plasma cell leukaemia (PCL)
- T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (T-ALL)
- Other conditions related to blood cancer
Other conditions related to blood cancer
As well as leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma, there are a number of other blood conditions that we provide information on.
- monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS)
- myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- solitary plasmacytoma, and
- myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), including essential thrombocythaemia (ET), myelofibrosis (MF), and polycythaemia vera (PV).
Our Support Line team are just a phone call or email away if you’d like to talk. They’re available Monday-Friday 10am-4pm on 0808 2080 888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.