By entering this event, you agree to the following conditions of entry:
- If you need to cancel your entry we will refund your entry fee for the first 7 days after you complete the transaction - after the 7 day period the entry fee in non-refundable. However, if you are able to find someone to ride in your place we are happy to transfer your entry fee free of charge, providing places are available on your required route. All transfers must take place a week before the event and the rider number issued may be different if transferred. Please note, if the t-shirt pack has already been dispatched to the original entrant this must be passed on to the new entrant, we are unable to send a second t-shirt pack.
- Minimum age for the Scenic and City routes is 14 years old unaccompanied, or 12 years old if accompanied by a parent or guardian with acceptance of liability. Minimum age for the Challenge route is 16 years old. Minimum age for the Box Hill Endurance Ride is 18 years old if unaccompanied, 16 years old if accompanied by a parent or guardian with acceptance of liability. NB the Box Hill Endurance Ride is recommended for experienced cyclists only.
- The event takes place on open roads and therefore participants must adhere to the Highway Code at all times.
- Participants must be medically fit to cycle and the organisers will not be held responsible for any injuries or illness incurred during or as a result of the event. Each rider is responsible for his or her own personal safety at all times.
- Parents/guardians of entrants aged under 14 participating in all rides accept responsibility for their safety and property at all times, and accept full liability.
- Although it is not compulsory, we strongly recommend that everyone taking part wears a helmet when cycling, as this can dramatically reduce the risk of head injury in an accident.
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft to your bike or property during or as a result of the event.
- By entering this ride, you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising and materials to promote this event or the work of Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research.
- By registering for the Scenic, City or Children's ride on behalf of an entrant under 14, you give permission for the free use of their name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising and materials to promote this event or the work of Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research.
- In the event of the ride being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will endeavour to contact all entrants prior to the day where possible. You may also like to check our website for the latest news.