Peak District Challenge
Walk, jog or run around the Peak District for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Join us on this brand new challenge in the Peak District National Park and experience the Peak District like never before!
There are a range of challenges and distances available, including the full 100km challenge which takes you through Derbyshire's finest scenery and peaks.
The route starts in the idyllic Bakewell, and highlights include Chatsworth House, the Millers Dale Viaduct and Chee Dale. You will also walk along the iconic Monsal Trail, taking you past the Monsal Head Viaduct. There are half and quarter distance options available, too, so there's a challenge for everyone.
Whether you choose to take on the full challenge or test the water with the half or quarter you need a team behind you. That's why you should walk with Bloodwise. We'll be with you every step of the way just like we are for our Bloodwise ambassadors and supporters.
How to join team Bloodwise?
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
How much do I need to raise?
|Distance||Registration fee*||Fundraising target|
|Full challenge (100km)||£15||£545|
|Half challenge (50km)||£10||£395|
|Quarter challenge (25km)||£5||£245|
* You can get 25% off your registration fee by using the code APRILCHARITY when you sign up
Why take on the Peak District Challenge for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high spec personalised challenge top
- Training and guides to help you prepare - you'll be running around the coasts by the time you've completed these
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- Medics, masseuses and pace walkers ready to help with your every need
- We haven't even mentioned all of the fantastic support and hospitality that Action Challenge have got ready for you!
More information about this event
Here is a map showing the route of the Peak District Challenge
Have a few questions before you book? Give us a call on 0808 169 5155 or email us at email@example.com.