Cotswold Way Challenge
(£425.00 minimum sponsorship)
Walk, jog or run from Bath to Cheltenham for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Cotswold Challenge sees participants walk, jog or run a 100k route through the Somerset and Gloucestershire countryside. The route follows the historic Cotswolds Way, a UK National Trail. Landmarks along the way include Bath's Royal Crescent, the Severn Estuary and plenty of rolling hills and idyllic villages.
Participants can opt to take on the full 100k challenge or instead try a 50k or 25k route. There are rest stops situated every 12.5k along the way and those taking on the full challenge can opt to camp overnight at the half-way point.
Entry fees and minimum fundraising targets
- 100k challenge: £80 entry fee and £425 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due 6 weeks before the challenge)
- 50k challenge: £60 entry fee and £275 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due 6 weeks before the challenge)
- 25k challenge: £40 entry fee and £175 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due 6 weeks before the challenge)
How to get a place in the Cotswold Way Challenge
Simply sign up on the Cotswold Way Challenge and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Why take on the Cotswold Way Challenge for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge T-shirt
- Training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Medics, masseurs and pace walkers on hand on event day
- Support and hospitality provided by event organisers Action Challenge