(£175.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle the Glasgow Nightrider for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Nightrider is a brand new 50k or 100k bike ride which gives riders the unique opportunity to see the sights of Glasgow after darkness falls.
The route is fully sign-posted and you can cycle at your own pace. GPS is also provided. Participants can expect a buzzing atmosphere with approximately 300 cyclists set to take part.
Is Nightrider for me?
- You should be confident in cycling on the road alongside traffic. The route is mainly on quieter roads, however, you will cycle through some city centre locations which remain busy all night
- This event is not a race and not timed. We encourage people to cycle responsibly
- This is a challenge – you’ll cycle 50k or 100k at night, and therefore you will need to train. We’ll provide you with training guidelines
- If you have any questions, please contact our Scotland team on 0131 524 1324 or email@example.com
Cycling for Bloodwise
We'd love for you to cycle for Bloodwise. Sign up today for £39 (payable directly to Nightrider).
We’ll support you by providing:
- a free Bloodwise cycling top if you raise over £150
- fundraising hints and tips (for starters, read our fundraising ideas)
- a dedicated Bloodwise contact to provide one to one support all the way
- a Facebook group where you can chat to other Bloodwise cyclists
- e-newsletters and regular phone calls to help keep you on track