Ho Chi Minh to Angkor Wat Cycle
(£3,600.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle from Ho Chi Minh to Angkor Wat for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Ho Chi Minh to Angkor Wat Cycle offers the rare chance to bike from Vietnam to Cambodia. The route is dotted with ruins of ancient civilisations and small towns where Buddhist temples nestle amongst graceful French colonial buildings and ramshackle houses.
Over the course of 12 days, cyclists will ride from Ho Chi Minh City through the rice-paddies and waterways of the scenic Mekong Delta into the quiet Cambodian countryside. They'll then head to the Royal Temples of Angkor Wat, which originates from the 12th century and stands as the largest religious monument in the world.
This event is challenging and involves full days of activity. Participants need to be fit and healthy and able to commit to training in preparation for the challenge.
- 29 September to 10 October 2018
- 2 to 13 February 2019
- 28 September to 9 October 2019
- Flights leaving from and returning to London
- Hotel/lodge accommodation in shared room
- Airport and accommodation transfers
- All food and drink
- Fully trained leaders and medics in attendance throughout the trip
How to join Team Bloodwise
Simply sign up on the Discover Adventure site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Why take on the Ho Chi Minh to Angkor Wat Cycle for Bloodwise?
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
- Training plans and tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Fantastic support and hospitality from event organisers Discover Adventure