(£100.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the ASDA Foundation Leicester 10k for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The ASDA Foundation Leicester 10k is a fun and accessible run through the city which takes runners past several notable landmarks. The route begins and finishes in scenic Abbey Park and takes in the Grand Union Canal, Richard III Visitor Centre and Leicester Cathedral. Runners will cross the River Soar twice before ending with a final lap of the park.
All runners are timed by chip technology. Finishers receive a medal, goody bag and a high-spec Leicester 10k T-shirt.
- 7.30am: Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
- 8.45am: Mass warm up
- 9am: Race begins
Entry fee and minimum fundraising target
We have a limited number of charity places available for the ASDA Foundation Leicester 10k. There’s a £10 entry fee and we ask each runner to raise a minimum of £100 towards vital blood cancer research and patient support.
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Help beat blood cancer, the third biggest cancer killer in the UK
- Get your hands on a high-spec running T-shirt
- Full training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising guidance from our experienced team