Race to the Tower
(£425.00 minimum sponsorship)
Walk, jog or run through the Cotswolds for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
HEINEKEN Race to the Tower is a scenic double marathon along the Cotswold Way from Gloucestershire to Worcestershire. Participants can walk, jog or run through quaint country villages and medieval burial grounds before the finish line at the foot of the Broadway Tower, which stands on Broadway Hill 1,024 feet above sea level. Landmarks along the way include 13th-century ruins, the distinctive Sudeley Castle and Cooper's Hill, which hosts the 200-year-old tradition of cheese rolling.
Entry options, fees and minimum sponsorship targets
- Double marathon non-stop challenge: £39 entry fee and £435 fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before event)
- Weekender challenge (two days with camping, dinner and breakfast): £59 entry fee and £425 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before event)
How to get a place in HEINEKEN Race to the Tower
Simply sign up on the Race to the Tower site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Why take on HEINEKEN Race to the Tower for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge T-shirt
- Full training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Fully signposted route with plenty of rest stops and full medical support
- Lots of hospitality and support provided by event organisers Threshold Sports