(£100.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the ASDA Foundation Sheffield 10k for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The ASDA Foundation Sheffield 10k is a fun and accessible run through the Steel City which takes runners past several notable landmarks. The route begins in Arundel Gate takes in Charter Row, Endcliffe Park and Brocco Bank before the finish line in the city centre.
All runners are timed by chip technology. Finishers receive a medal, goody bag and a high-spec Sheffield 10k T-shirt.
- 7.30am: Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
- 9.10am: Mass warm up
- 9am: Race begins
How to get a place in the ASDA Foundation Sheffield 10k
We have a limited number of charity places available for the ASDA Foundation Sheffield 10k. There’s a £10 entry fee and we ask each runner to raise a minimum of £100 towards vital blood cancer research and patient support.
If you've already secued a place, we'd love to have you join the Bloodwise team.
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Help beat blood cancer, the third biggest cancer killer in the UK
- Get your hands on a high-spec running T-shirt
- Full training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising guidance from our experienced team