Staunton Harold Triathlon
Compete in the Staunton Harold Triathlon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Staunton Harold Triathlon is a challenging open-water tri held on the grounds of a Jacobean private estate in the South Derbyshire countryside. Triathletes swim in the big lake, cycle an undulating bike route through the surrounding greenery and run through the National Forest at Biggin Wood. Participants can choose from two different distance options while there are five options for children.
- 400m swim; 14k cycle; 4k run
- 750k swim; 24k cycle; 8k run
- Tri star start: 50m swim; 600m run
- Tri star 1: 100m swim; 1.2k run
- Tri star 2: 200m swim; 1.5km run
- Tri star 3: 300m swim; 2.1km run
- Youth: 300m swim; 3km run
How to join Team Bloodwise
If you've already secured a place in the Staunton Harold Triathlon, we'd love to have you on our team. Simply fill in our online form and we'll get in touch shortly to confirm your place.
Why compete for Bloodwise?
Get your hands on a high-spec Bloodwise T-shirt
Full training plans to help you prepare
Fundraising support from our experienced sports team