The Thames Path Challenge
(£425.00 minimum sponsorship)
Walk the Thames Path Challenge for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Thames Path Challenge gives adventurous types the chance to walk, jog or run along the UK's famous river. The event caters to participants of all ability levels with three different distance options: 100k, 50k and 25k.
The full 100k route starts at Putney Bridge in West London and continues to Runnymede, the birthplace of the Magna Carta, before the finish line at the riverside town Henley-on-Thames. At the finish line, there’s lot of refreshments and fun for all the family.
How to get a place in the Thames Path Challenge
Simply sign up with Action Challenge, the event organisers, and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity. You’ll have to pay a registration fee to Action Challenge and commit to a minimum fundraising target for Bloodwise.
Registration fees and minimum fundraising targets
- 100k challenge: £80 registration fee and £425 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
- 50k challenge: £60 registration fee and £275 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
- 25k challenge: £40 registration fee and £175 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
Why take part for Bloodwise?
- Raise £20 and we’ll send you a high-spec challenge top
- Professional training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Option to join as an individual or as a team
- Fully supported event with medics, rest stops and free food and drink
- Lots of fantastic support and hospitality kidnly provided by event organisers Action Challenge
Thames Bridge Trek
If you fancy walking a 25k route across 16 of London's historic bridges, find out more about the Thames Bridge Trek.