Information & support
We’re here for everyone affected by blood cancer: whether it’s leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma or another blood disorder; whether you’re a patient, family, friend or carer; whether you’re worried about symptoms, in the middle of treatment or adjusting to life afterwards.
- Blood cancer
- Childhood leukaemia
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL)
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML)
- Acute promyelocytic leukaemia (APL)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML)
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia (CMML)
- Hairy cell leukaemia (HCL)
- Large granular lymphocytic leukaemia (LGLL)
- Plasma cell leukaemia (PCL)
- T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (T-ALL)
- Other conditions related to blood cancer
We have information about many different types of blood cancer on our website. If you're looking for specific information about a specific blood cancer select your type using the menu above. For general information and more options select from the options below.