How we work with our donors
It’s really important to us that we work closely with our donors to understand why they’re so passionate about beating blood cancer and what they’d like to achieve with their gift. This means that together we can build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
When you make a significant gift to Bloodwise to help beat blood cancer you’ll get:
- regular updates on the difference your donation Is making and on our wider work to beat blood cancer
- invites to exclusive events and receptions where you can hear more about our work and engage with others dedicated to beating blood cancer
- the chance to meet some of our world-leading scientists and our CEO, Directors and Trustees
- thank you messages in our key communications, like our annual review
- the potential to have research fellowships named after you