In your area
Glasgow & District Branch
Welcome to the Glasgow & District Branch page. We were formed in 1971 and we've been raising money to beat blood cancer ever since.
We hold lots of events in our local area, and we're always looking for new people to join our group, whether you'd like to get involved on a regular basis or just help out whenever you can. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch!
Dine-Out with Bloodwise
Tuesday 7 November
- Venue and other details to be announced soon
Saturday 17 November from 11am to 2pm at United Reformed Church Halls, 168 Fenwick Road, G46 7NX
- Lots of stalls, some old, some new, and, of course, our wonderful tea room. Come and pick up some Christmas goodies and then have a rest, a chat and lunch!
- Although the Bloodwise online shop is closed this year, you will be able to get your Bloodwise Christmas cards at the fayre. We will have a good selection on sale at £2 a pack
Chocoholics Against Blood Cancer
Tuesday 27 november from 7pm-8.30pm at Kimbles Deli and Chocolate Shop, St Enoch Centre
- Get all your Christmas chocolate goodies in plenty of time
- Tickets cost £10: this includes tea/coffee and cake on arrival and a lovely goodie bag
- There will be a raffle with a Kimbles hamper as one of the prizes, and time to get some shopping done
- Bloodwise will get 50% of the ticket money and a % on all shopping, as well as all the money from the raffle
- To book a ticket, contact Maria or your usual Bloodwise contact.