In your area
North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
Welcome to the North Yorkshire Fundraising Group.
The charity was started by my parents after the death of my sister Susan Eastwood aged 6 in 1960 and over the years the charity has raised over £500 million. What an achievement and we won't stop until we find a cure for all blood cancers.
We have held a number of events including fundraising dinners and Tesco collections, collections at Thirsk Races and a Jazz Concert and we have many more activities planned for the future to continue with this successful fundraising.
If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you!
Sylvia GauntContact for North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
Events in North
Walk or trek York Balloon Walk
Volunteer with us
Discover research in the North
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in North
- Barnsley Branch
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Branch
- Bradford & Leeds Branch
- Chester Fundraising Group
- Durham City Fundraising Group
- Grimsby & District Branch
- Harrogate & District Fundraising Group
- Honley & Huddersfield Branch
- Newcastle Fundraising Group
- North Northumberland Fundraising Group
- North Yorkshire Fundraising Group
- Pendle Branch